Women's Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
From late-fall belays to powder-filled days, the figure-flattering Women’s Down Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket from Patagonia slips under a wind-blocking vest or a weatherproof shell and acts as a warming midlayer. It also packs up small for travel and works as a top layer for Chicago shopping forays. Down insulation packs a powerful punch of heat without weighing heavily on your shoulders or taking up any more space than, say, your Jack Russel terrier.
Recycled polyester ripstop inside and out fends off frisky twigs and grabby thorns to keep this jacket looking good for years on end. The 800-fill Traceable Down uses feathers from geese that were treated right their whole lives, from not being force-fed to staying fully feathered until after they've passed. Horizontal quilting keeps the insulation in line for consistent, all-over warmth. Two zippered hand pockets are great places to stash an extra pair of glove liners or cash. Inside and out, the feminine lines suit your shape for a distinctly lady-like silhouette. Between the svelte style and the consciously responsible materials, you'll try to find a reason to wear this light jacket year-round.
- Adapted for chilly belays and shoulder season hikes
- 800-fill down from non force-fed or live-plucked geese
- Durable shell fabric made from recycled material
- Treated with a DWR finish to repel light rain and drizzle
- Insulated hood with single-pull adjustable drawstring
- Internal zippered chest pockets doubles as a stuff sack
- Contoured fit with longer hem length for additional coverage
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.