Hobie Mirage Revolution 11 Kayak
A limited number of prior year models are available.
See a better price? Let us know, we price match!
Experience the Hobie difference, on the water demos available!
We ship Hobie kayaks to residencies across the U.S. daily!
Questions? Give one our Hobie experts a call; 1-800-429-3446
With generous below deck stowage, smart rigging on top and optional sailing kit, the Hobie Revolution 11 is ready to roam.
Whether it is a day of casting, paddling, pedaling or sailing, the Revolution 11 has you covered. Modeled after its big brother the Revolution 13 the Revolution 11 features a slippery-yet-stable hull form, Hobies innovative MirageDrive system with glide technology, generous stowage and lashing configurations and an optional sailing kit, give your the resources to really get up and go. The Revolution 11 has a featherweight hull that accelerates without hesitation, plus a nimble-minded design and an impressive turning radius allow you to adroitly stalk fish and confidently negotiate persnickety shoals or currents. Ideal for small-to-midsize users.
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance Ready
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- MirageDrive 180 (2017 Model)
- MirageDrive (no reverse) (2016 model)
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Crew: 1
- Length: 11 ft 6 in / 3.51 m
- Width: 29 in/ .74 m
- Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 57 lbs / 25.85 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.3 lbs / 31.89 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Made In: USA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.