POC Orbic Comp Julia
Item coming to site soon.
Special Order Item: Allow 5-9 days for shipping from our warehouse.
POC team athlete Julia Mancuso pro model
The award winning Skull Orbic Comp is engineered with a new approach to protection and meets the demands that come with higher speeds, more violent impacts and the repetitive violence caused by hitting gates. It is also approved according to FIS RH2013 rules.
Skull Orbic Comp has a patent pending deflector panel with multi-impact EPP and POC’s VPD 2.0 compound in the front, which allows gates to be deflected with minimal energy transmission to the head. The VPD, combined with the multi-impact EPP, decreases the transmitted energy from hitting gates by as much as 50% compared to existing race helmets.
The deflector panel also protects the liner of the helmet, which maintains the integrity of the helmet and ensures it performs when you need it most; during a real crash.
- Approved according to the new FIS RH2013 rule
- High performance PC/ABS outer shell with increased thickness in the front
- VPD layer in the front for maximum protection against repeated impacts
- Aramid Penetration Barrier in front area
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- Comfortable LD foam lining, detachable for easy cleaning
- Two interchangeable linings for size adjustment
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing
- Fixed goggle clip
- Color finish: shiny