Obermeyer Insulated Luna Ski Jacket - Womens
This item is: IN STOCK!
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% HydroBlock Pro polyester stretch
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester Lining
- Insulation: 60g Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 261/2"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Attached powder skirt with Snap-Away feature keeps snow from coming up inside
- Inner thumbhole stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Fleece lined collar feel soft against skin
- Interior windguard with soft fleece chin guard protects your skin
- Pocket tethered SkiTouch stylus allows you control your touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- 1 zippered sleeve, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Detachable scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear clean
- Interior goggle pocket keeps eyewear safe
- Interior media pocket holds mp3 or phone
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
With modern lines and gorgeous color combinations, the Obermeyer Luna Women's Insulated Ski Jacket is both fun and functional. Built with a 15k waterproof rating and a comfortable 60g of low-bulk insulation, the Luna will keep you dry and warm in a variety of winter conditions. This technical jacket is designed with a Regular fit --- not too big and not too slim, but just right for comfortable layering. Plenty of pockets provide ample space for your trail map, lip balm, and other essential items, and within one of those pockets, you'll find a tethered SkiTouch stylus. This stylus allows you to easily and conveniently control your touchscreen devices without having to remove your glove, so you stay connected, and warm.