Mountain Hardware Stretch Down Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
You can't argue with the insulating power of down jackets, but they come with two shortcomings: down's inability to maintain warmth when wet and the lack of mobility. The Mountain Hardware Men's StretchDown Jacket was specifically designed to address these two shortcomings. Made with a cutting-edge stretch-welded channel construction, this jacket is able to stretch and move with you, whether you're using it as an outer layer on a cold-weather hike or as a midlayer on a backcountry ski day. In addition to increasing mobility, the welded channel construction traps more warmth than standard stitched-construction jackets, so you stay warmer longer.
To enhance wet-weather performance, the StretchDown Jacket is filled with Mountain Hardware's unique Q.Shield Down. A giant leap forward in down performance, each down fiber is infused with a permanent water repellancy that helps the down maintain loft—and insulating power—even when exposed to moisture, giving you a down jacket fit for any mountain activity.
- A state-of-the-art down jacket for any mountain activity
- Dynamic stretch knit fabric offers increased mobility
- Q.Shield Down resists heat-robbing moisture
- Welded-construction eliminates cold spots from stitching
- High neck for increased coverage
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Standard fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #MHW00RG
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.