Mountain Hardware Stretch Down Hood Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
Bending a knee, bending an elbow, or bending the rules—tele skiers aren't exactly known for replacing their gear each year, but you want mobility and the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchdown Hooded Jacket is low-profile, so you can hide it under your beat-up, barely waterproof shell with no problem. While it's hiding there, like a second skin, you'll relish the way it moves with your body. The unique stretch construction provides this perk, but also traps more warmth than the usual puffy, and thanks to the special treatment the down receives, it won't matter how much moisture soaks through that eight-year-old shell of yours, because this down jacket will stay lofty and warm even if it gets wet.
- Insulated jacket keeps you warm no matter the forecast
- Hydrophobic down is RDS certified and fluorine free
- Stretch construction offers mobility as you ski or hike
- Active fit for layering under shell during winter sports
- Dual-sided hem adjustment keeps out the cold
- Item #MHW00Z1
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.