Mountain Hardwear South Chute Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
Mountain Hardwear South Chute Ski Jacket
Summit a new peak or find a secret powder stash in your Mountain Hardwear South Chute Ski Jacket for men. Designed with the technical specs needed for a full day of adventure, this jacket will never let you down in terms of style, protection and durability. Featuring 80g Thermal Q insulation to keep you warm and cozy, take on Alaskan peaks or your neighborhood slopes with confidence. A two-way adjustable drop hood locks out the cold, wet conditions, while the powder skirt keeps you dry through deep powder. Pit vents help you air out when necessary and the breathable outer keeps you at your ideal temperature through it all.
- Avg Weight: 2 lb 4 oz / 1007g
- Center Back: 31" / 79cm
- Fabric: Body: 2L 140D Nylon Snowsport (100% Nylon)
- Fabric: Insulation: Thermal.Q 80 g/m² Insulation
- Insulation: 80 g/m² body, 60 g/m² sleeve and hood
- Two-way adjustable, helmet compatible drop hood
- Zip out removable powder skirt
- Pit zip
- Tricot fleece-lined hand pockets with key clip
- Interior zippered pocket for media or valuables
- Standard Fit
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.