Mountain Hardwear Binx Ridge 3-in-1 Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
Three jackets in one with style for town and waterproof performance for the pow. The Binx Ridge Quadfecta offers almost every layer you’ll need for a full day of getting after it, even in the shoulder seasons. A cozy reversible liner can be worn on its own or with the Dry.Q® wind and water resistant shell to keep things dry on or off the ski hill.
- Dry Q® waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of conditions
- Reversible, zip-out liner is crafted with taffeta exterior and polyester knit interior
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with two adjustments
- Fixed powder skirt with tuck away snaps for protection in deep snow
- Large pit zips allow for easy core venting
- Two fleece lined hand pockets with a single key clip for easy access to the day’s essentials
- Convenient for no-fuss lift loading pass pocket on forearm allows
- Interior zippered media pocket safely holds a phone or other device
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
- Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Adjustable hem with internal adjustments in hand pockets
- Tricot fleece chin guard
- Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues
- Fabric Body: Dry Q® 140D 2L
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Thermal.Q™ 60 g/m²
- Fabric Liner: 30D Nylon Plain Weave
- Center Back Length:31 in / 79 cm
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 2 lb 1 oz / 0.94 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.