Men's Patagonia 3 in 1 Snowshot Insulated Ski Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
The Patagonia Men's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket is a whole bunch of jacket choices all wrapped up in one package. Well, 3 choices to be exact, but either way you'll be ready for winter weather. The shell is an H2No® Performance Standard, built to keep rain, snow and wind out. It features pit zips to release excess heat when you're sweating it up on the mountain and a powder skirt to keep the snow out in deep powder or a tumble. The liner jacket is insulated, 60g Thermogreen® synthetic, for increased warmth. Wear each one alone or combine them for a winter-tastic time.
- Durable H2No performance standard 2-Layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection, slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.