Men's Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Jacket
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
The Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Hoody is an insulated jacket for your mid-layer in cold weather climbing, hiking, or skiing. The Atom is packed with Coreloft, a synthetic insulation that traps air to keep you warm, while remaining lightweight and compressible. Coreloft insulation is also hydrophobic, so if you happen to get wet, it'll dry quickly to get back to keeping you warm. The trim fit stays close to your body and ends at the hip, maintaining the heat and allowing you to move freely. The jacket is articulated throughout, with fleece panels for extra stretch as well as breathability. The outer shell is made with Tinthan, a 100% nylon fabric, that is lightweight and durable. Treated with a durable water repellent throughout, a light snow will bead up on the surface of the jacket so you can brush it right off. An insulated ScubaHood fits under a helmet and an adjustable cord keeps your peripheral vision intact. Fits under your hardshell without complaint, or if it's too hot, tuck the whole jacket into it's own arm sleeve and throw it into your pack for later.60g Coreloft in the torso, arms and hood insulates even when damp
- Light, soft nylon fabric has a durable water repellent finish
- Polartec® Power Stretch® hard-face-fleece side panels and underarms breathe and stretch
- Stretch side panels also help provide a trim fit
- Adjustable, insulated, low-profile StormHood™ fits over a helmet
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.