Hobie Cat T2 Catamaran Sailboat - 2017
Status: In Stock
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
The can-do T2 matches a powerful sailplan and a double-trapeze rig with a pair of forgiving rotomolded polyethylene hulls to create a user-friendly, high-adrenaline rocketship. The T2’s symmetrically shaped keels eliminate the need for daggerboards, and the boat’s built-in righting line and “Hobie Bob” simplify righting maneuvers, should you accidentally discover the outside of the envelope. A square-topped mainsail, a Dacron jib, and an optional Gennaker make the T2 a perfect boat for sailors transitioning to high-performance multihull sailing, while still offering speed-to-burn performance to keep advanced-level sailors excited.
• Rotomolded polyethylene hulls with replaceable keel skids are durable and impact-resistant
• Square-topped, fully battened, brightly colored Dacron mainsail offers great leeward visibility
• Flat-cut Dacron jib is sheeted from a fixed point on the forward crossbar and features an integral anti-UV strip for easy furled-up storage
• Sturdy mesh trampoline features a handy sewn-in storage pocket
• EZ Loc Rudder System simplifies lowering or raising the rudder
• Tiller extension provides steerage control while hiking or weighting the wires
• Lightweight aluminum spar with a Comptip bolsters safety near power lines
• “Hobie Bob” mast float and righting line simplify capsize recovery
Length: 16' / 4.90 m Beam: 8' / 2.43 m
Capacity: 529 lbs. / 240 kg
Weight: 388 lbs. / 176 kg Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10" / 0.25 m Mast Length: 26' 6" / 8.07 m Sail Area: 172 ft2 / 16 m2 Hull
Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.