Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 Kayak
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
See a better price? Let us know, we price match!
Experience the Hobie difference, on the water demos available!
We deliver Hobie Kayaks and Sailboats throughout Minnesota!
Why buy your Hobie locally?
Questions? Give one our Hobie experts a call; 1-800-429-3446
The Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 is a long, lean, sleek kayak that is low on drag and big on speed!
The Revolution 16 has a rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull that can take a beating and still cut water. The Revolution 16 features range and speed, but you will not sacrifice any creature comforts! The Vantage CT seating allows you to cruise in comfort for hours. And ergonomic carrying handles make transporting this kayak a breeze. It is a functional beauty for touring or fishing. The MirageDrive with glide technology powers this sleek kayak, covering distance with speed and ease is what the Hobie Revoluton is all about.
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance Ready
- MirageDrive 180 (forward-reverse propulsion sytem)
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8 in Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Crew: 1
- Length: 16 ft / 4.88 m
- Width: 27.5 in / .7 m
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 75.5 lbs / 34.25 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88.8 lbs / 40.28 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded PolyethyleneÂ
- Made In: USA
Check out other model lengths of the Hobie Revolution Kayak:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.