Hobie Livewell Bait Tank
tournament angler to the weekend warrior, onshore or off, this livewell is capable of handling almost every fishing situation imaginable! Water intake and discharge fit right into the existing scuppers in the cargo area. With a high-flow self-priming* Attwood pump, a 6 volt sealed gel cell battery, adjustable drain, and the capability of holding up to 8 gallons of water this tank can handle almost any creature that you can squeeze into it. Ready right out of the box! Just charge and go! (*requires forward motion in the kayak to prime pump)
Looking for somewhere to put those extra rods? No problem! Hobie has
included three rod holders to make this livewell one of the most functional pieces of fishing equipment that you’ll ever own. Three’s not enough, you say? Well for those who are ready for anything, Hobie has left you enough room to attach two more! This is a must-have for every Hobie Angler.
Custom designed to perfectly fit the Hobie Outback, Sport, Adventure, Revolution 11, Revolution 13 Pro Angler 12, Pro Angler 14, and the Quest.
Video Available on Tab Below
- On-off switch,
- 6 Volt sealed Gel Battery,
- Batterycompartment with lid,
- Carry handle,
- Adjustable hold down straps,
- Twist-n-Seal access lid,
- Fully assembled / charge and go!
- Custom designed to fit the Hobie Mirage Outback (Newer model w/o cooler recess), Sport, Adventure, Revolution, Newer Oasis, Pro Angler (needs 7” down tube) and the Quest.