Fischer Aspire Skis with W9 Womantrack Bindings - Women's
The Fischer Aspire Track Skis + W9 Womantrack Bindings is a tremendous first setup for new skiers that beats the heck out of renting every week. Easy turning, smooth and confidence-inspiring are the name of the game for beginners, and the Fischer Aspire delivers that in spades. Stop hassling with new gear each time you head up to the mountains and spend your energy honing your skills with the Fischer Aspire Track Skis + W9 Womantrack Bindings combination.
- SKILL LEVEL: Designed for beginner to intermediate women skiers skiing 80% on groomed runs, 20% non groomed runs.
- SPECS: 114-70-100 sidecut with a 11m turning radius.
- ROCKER: The Fischer tip rocker helps the ski initiate the turn for you. It allows for easy turning, even at slower speeds.
- CONSTRUCTION: A composite core with a cap construction and extruded base.
- BINDINGS:The Fischer W9 Womantrack binding is designed specifically for women. The binding plate is narrower and lighter than the men's plate. This allows your skis to flex more smoothly while reducing weight. It has a DIN scale of 2.5-9.
Hi Tempo Ski Shop recommends to have your bindings installed, adjusted and tested by a certified authorized retailer.
Our comments on the Fischer Aspire skis: Get out of rentals skis as soon as possible Rentals skis are designed differently than skis you purchase which are designed to help you improve quickly. The Fischer Aspire Women''s skis are the perfect first pair to help you improve quickly.
SKI SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS;
- 145 cm- 105 - 120 lbs.
- 150 cm- 120 - 135 lbs.
- 155 cm- 135 - 150 lbs.
- 160 cm- 150 + lbs.
- When in between sizes, aggressive skiers should move up a length, timid skiers can move down a length.