Arctica Men's Gate Master Down Jkt
Special Order Item: Allow 3-5 days for shipping from our warehouse.
Elegant and functional, the Arctica Gate Master Down Training Jacket is the third iteration designed specifically for gate training in early morning or frigid conditions. Using FLEX20 stretch waterproof/breathable fabric in high impact areas and lightweight but strong breathable DURALITE fabric in non impact areas, racers can train longer to gain that competitive edge. The trim fit is carefully designed to work over a GS suit. 650 fill power goose down traps body heat. Interior build includes DURALITE, a 20 denier nylon fabric that is very soft, lightweight and slips on easily over you speed suit or layers. Waterproof exterior chest, center front, hand warmer and pass pockets. Interior features include radio and goggle pocket, powder skirt and zippered chest pocket. Reflective logos for safety.
- Strategically located Flex20 stretch fabric in gate strike areas
- Removable insulated hood with adjustable opening
- Internal storm flap
- Waterproof two-way center front zipper
- Waterproof hand, chest and pass pocket zippers
- Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Internal zippered pockets
- Internal mesh goggle pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.