Arctica Adult Cup Race Suit
This item is: IN STOCK!
The revolutionary new Arctica GS Speed Suit has been completely reinvented from the ground up starting with our exclusive new fabric. RACEFLEX is a highly durable three layer stretch polyester that has high elasticity, takes print incredibly well and passes the FIS required 30ml air porosity requirements. The new FIS required mark is placed on the back left leg to insure it’s legality. Patterns for every size has been completely re-engineered to insure the best possible fit for the widest range of athlete. Each suit is cut and printed individually using a special process to insure bright colors and long lasting graphics. Nine panel fully anatomic construction and elastic thread insure the best possible comfort and fit. Spring loaded zipper pulls and silicone cuff grips insure that your suit is in place and close to the body. Pads are removable to customize per racer preference. Arctica GS Speed Suits are unmatched in quality, performance and value.
- All new re-engineered fabric, fit and quality for 2016/17
- Exclusive RACEFLEX 3 layer micro polyester fabric
- Carries newly required FIS mark to insure legality
- Meets FIS 30ml air porosity requirements
- All new fit using anatomic 9 panel construction and elastic thread
- Silicon leg grips secure fit
- Spring loaded zipper pulls stay in place
- Removable high impact pads
- Thumb anchor strap
ARCTICA ADULT RACE SUIT SIZING GUIDE
SIZING OF RACE SUITS
Speed suits fit by our size charts will initially be quite snug and require assistance stretching over the shoulders. However, the fabric "relaxes" after several uses to conform comfortably to your body. A new suit sized for initial comfort will stretch out and become oversized after the "break-in" period.