Apex MC-2 Ski Boots (Men's)
It used to be that one boot couldn't be comfortable and deliver excellent performance, but that was before the Apex MC-2 Ski Boots. The innovative design has an Open Chassis with a Tunable A-Flex suspension that allows you to adjust the flex to 90, 100, or 110, and the cuff positioning can be adjusted independently to better reflect your foot and your comfort. Best of all when you're not skiing you can strap out the Walkable Boot and walk more naturally and comfortably when you're not skiing.
- Flex Rating: Adjustable (90 to 110)
- Skill Level: Beginner to Expert
- Walkable Boot with Open Chassis frame balances on-slope performance with off-hill comfort
- EVA liner boot is heat moldable for a customized fit
- Dual BOA system uses eighteen points points of closure for a precision secure fit
- Apex Honeycomb outsole for superior traction in any conditions
- External tongue construction supports a comfortable fit and sealing out snow and cold
- Tunable A-Flex Suspension and cuff provide more adjustment and customization than standard ski boots
- Macro and Micro-Adjust buckles secure the Open Chassis frame
- Flex can be adjusted by adding or removing bushings, giving you the flexibility to tune your boot to the riding you will be doing that day
- Wide entry for easy on and off
Note: Apex ski boots are sized differently from traditional boots. Please see the Apex size chart to determine your size.