Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak
Call for availability
Call for availability.
See a better price? Let us know, we price match!
Experience the Hobie difference, on the water demos available!
We deliver Hobie Kayaks and Sailboats throughout Minnesota!
Why buy your Hobie locally?
Questions? Give one our Hobie experts a call; 1-800-429-3446
Call For Availability
Camo Package: $4,249.00
Papaya Orange or Ivory Dune: $4,049.00
The Hobie Pro Angler 14 Is The Be-All and End-All Of Fishing Kayaks!
One of the world's most desired fishing kayaks on the market today. The Hobie PA14 has everything you need to maximize your angling experience, without sacrificing comfort, stability, functionality or storage capabilities.
Powered by the patented, easy to use Hobie MirageDrive 180, you’ll enjoy fishing without the noise and expense of a gas engine. The Hobie Pro Angler 14 is the top of the line single Hobie Fishing Kayak. As bass fishing legend Hank Parker says, “It will take you to places where fish have never seen a lure.”
It’s stable enough to stand up and sight cast from. The Pro Angler 14 is loaded with features. Ample rod holders, tackle storage and the Vantage ST Seat makes it easy to spend hours on the water in comfort.
- 6 Horizontal Rod Holders
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Storage for Six Rods
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance Ready
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- MirageDrive 180® (forward-reverse propulsion system)
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with BungeeTie Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Sail Mount
- Tracking Skeg
- Two Plano Tackle Boxes
- Vantage ST Seating
|Try before you buy! Weekly on the water demos available, LEARN MORE|
This kayak is available to rent, LEARN MORE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.